3 Ways You Can Help:
- Read Curagami Background.
- Click 2 Links.
- Answer 3 Questions.
1. Curagami Background
Curagami helps online merchants & marketers discover:
- What content converts and why (ROI).
- Find & empower a site’s social advocates.
- Trending “conversations” capable of increasing conversions.
Cool headpones & audio gear from Curagami beta partner Moon-Audio.com provides “Friends Beta” content. You will see headphones & audio gear content, but Curagami is adaptable to tribes who are passionate about what they buy online.
2. Click 2 Links
- External Conversations (VOTE & comment on cool content).
- Customer Conversations – VOTE on content Moon Audio is scheduled to create & share your ideas on what content Moon Audio SHOULD create.
3. Visit links & Answer
- Did you know what to do?
- What worked? What sucked?
- Would it help your marketing to know what your customers think before you invest time & money?
What did WE forget to ask?
Give Team Curagami Feedback
- Use our “Friends Beta Feedback Form“.
- Tweet @Curagami with #focbeta.
- Follow Curagami on G+.
- LIKE Curagami on Facebook.
- Pin to our Curagami Pinterest board.
- Email Martin(at)Curagami.com.
Our mission is bridge gap between social conversations, content, traffic and conversion (ROI). With your help we will climb this new marketing Mt. Everest one step at a time. Guiding trends:
- Conversations = the new “links” (new SEO).
- Conversations become conversions.
- Conversations need new metrics.
What You Can’t See…yet
Cool “under the hood” stuff you can’t see yet:
- Algorithm to “score” & discover trending content.
- “Curagami Score” = see information disparity.
- Dashboard feedback tunes content & conversions.
Cool stuff under the hood our Curagami tribe will experience soon as we complete our dashboard and User Interface.
We see several important places Curagami can grow:
- Curate The Store – use predictive analytics to move customers, content and conversion closer.
- Curate The Relationship – help CRM tools like SalesForce & inbound marketing like Marketo curate customers.
- Curate Community – creating community is best path to sustainable growth.
Internet Marketers are NEVER alone. Teams & friends are how we thrive in our social, mobile “Thank You” economy.
“Thank You” economy = it’s harder to connect & make money. Websites are Mission Critical now so not having tools needed is stressful.
Curagami reduces stress in favor of conversation, content, collaboration, & conversion.